Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Likelier(0.00828 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Likelier.
English → English (gcide)
Likely \Like"ly\, a. [Compar. Likelier (l[imac]k"l[i^]*[~e]r);
superl. Likeliest.] [That is, like-like. See Like, a.]
1. Worthy of belief; probable; credible; as, a likely story.
It seems likely that he was in hope of being busy
and conspicuous. --Johnson.
2. Having probability; having or giving reason to expect; --
followed by the infinitive; as, it is likely to rain.
3. Similar; like; alike. [Obs.] --Spenser.
4. Such as suits; good-looking; pleasing; agreeable;
handsome. --Shak. --Milton.
5. Having such qualities as make success probable; well
adapted to the place; promising; as, a likely young man; a
6. Improbable; unlikely; -- used ironically; as, a likely