Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Liaison(0.01061 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Liaison.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship [syn: affair,
affaire, intimacy, involvement, amour]
2: a channel for communication between groups; “he provided a
liaison with the guerrillas” [syn: link, contact, inter-group communication
English → English (gcide)
liaison \li`ai`son"\ (l[-e]`[asl]`z[^o]N"), n. [F., fr. L.
ligatio, fr. ligare to bind. See Ligature, and cf.
1. A union, or bond of union; an intimacy; an
2. Specifically, An illicit sexual relation between a man and
a woman; a sexual afffair.
3. Specifically: A process of communication between parts of
an organization or between two organizations acting
together for a common purpose.
4. Hence: A person whose function it is to maintain such
5. (Phonetics) A pronunciation of a consonant sound that
would be otherwise silent, such as the final consonant of
certain French words, when the following word begins with
a vowel sound.