Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Landed(0.01094 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Landed.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
darat, lahan, mendarat, tanah
English → English (WordNet)
adj : owning or consisting of land or real estate; “the landed
gentry”; “landed property” [ant: landless]
English → English (gcide)
Landed \Land"ed\, a.
1. Having an estate in land.
The House of Commons must consist, for the most
part, of landed men. --Addison.
2. Consisting in real estate or land; as, landed property;
Land \Land\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Landed; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To set or put on shore from a ship or other water craft;
to disembark; to debark.
I 'll undertake to land them on our coast. --Shak.
2. To catch and bring to shore; to capture; as, to land a
3. To set down after conveying; to cause to fall, alight, or
reach; to bring to the end of a course; as, he landed the
quoit near the stake; to be thrown from a horse and landed
in the mud; to land one in difficulties or mistakes.
4. Specifically: (Aeronautics) To pilot (an airplane) from
the air onto the land; as, to land the plane on a highway.