Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Knack(0.01247 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Knack.
English → Indonesian (quick)
kepandaian khusus, ketangkasan
English → English (WordNet)
n : a special way of doing something; “he had a bent for it”;
“he had a special knack for getting into trouble”; “he
couldn't get the hang of it” [syn: bent, hang]
English → English (gcide)
Knack \Knack\ (n[a^]k), v. i. [Prob. of imitative origin; cf. G.
knacken to break, Dan. knage to crack, and E. knock.]
1. To crack; to make a sharp, abrupt noise to chink. [Obs. or
Prov. Eng.] --Bp. Hall.
2. To speak affectedly. [Prov. Eng.] --Halliwell.
Knack \Knack\, n.
1. A petty contrivance; a toy; a plaything; a knickknack.
A knack, a toy, a trick, a baby's cap. --Shak.
2. A readiness in performance; aptness at doing a specific
task; skill; aptitude; facility; dexterity; -- often used
with for; as, a knack for playing the guitar.
[1913 Webster +PJC]
The fellow . . . has not the knack with his shears.
The dean was famous in his time,
And had a kind of knack at rhyme. --Swift.
3. Something performed, or to be done, requiring aptness and
dexterity; a trick; a device. “The knacks of japers.”
For how should equal colors do the knack ! --Pope.