Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Innocent party(0.01112 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Innocent party.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Innocent party
Innocent \In"no*cent\, a. [F. innocent, L. innocens, -entis;
pref. in- not + nocens, p. pr. of nocere to harm, hurt. See
1. Not harmful; free from that which can injure; innoxious;
innocuous; harmless; as, an innocent medicine or remedy.
Sung innocent, and spent its force in air. --Pope.
2. Morally free from guilt; guiltless; not tainted with sin;
To offer up a weak, poor, innocent lamb. --Shak.
I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent
blood. --Matt. xxvii.
The aidless, innocent lady, his wished prey.
3. Free from the guilt of a particular crime or offense; as,
a man is innocent of the crime charged.
Innocent from the great transgression. --Ps. xix.
4. Simple; artless; foolish. --Shak.
5. Lawful; permitted; as, an innocent trade.
6. Not contraband; not subject to forfeiture; as, innocent
goods carried to a belligerent nation.
Innocent party (Law),a party who has not notice of a fact
tainting a litigated transaction with illegality.
Syn: Harmless; innoxious; innoffensive; guiltless; spotless;
immaculate; pure; unblamable; blameless; faultless;