Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Incorporated (0.00934 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Incorporated.
English → Indonesian
English → English
adj 1: formed or united into a whole [syn: incorporate
2: organized and maintained as a legal corporation; “a special
agency set up in corporate form”
; “an incorporated town”
3: introduced into as a part of the whole; “the ideas
incorporated in his revised manuscript”
English → English
, v. t. [imp. & p. p.
; p. pr. & vb. n. Incorporating
1. To form into a body; to combine, as different ingredients,
into one consistent mass.
By your leaves, you shall not stay alone,
Till holy church incorporate two in one. --Shak.
2. To unite with a material body; to give a material form to;
The idolaters, who worshiped their images as gods,
supposed some spirit to be incorporated therein.
3. To unite with, or introduce into, a mass already formed;
as, to incorporate copper with silver; -- used with with
4. To unite intimately; to blend; to assimilate; to combine
into a structure or organization, whether material or
mental; as, to incorporate provinces into the realm; to
incorporate another's ideas into one's work.
The Romans did not subdue a country to put the
inhabitants to fire and sword, but to incorporate
them into their own community. --Addison.
5. To form into a legal body, or body politic; to constitute
into a corporation recognized by law, with special
functions, rights, duties and liabilities; as, to
incorporate a bank, a railroad company, a city or town,
1. United or combined together to form in one body.
2. Formed into a corporation and registered with a government
body as such; made a legal entity.
[1913 Webster +PJC]