Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Inclusion(0.00855 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Inclusion.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: the state of being included [ant: exclusion]
2: the relation of comprising something; “he admired the
inclusion of so many ideas in such a short work” [syn: comprehension]
3: any small intracellular body found within another
(characteristic of certain diseases); “an inclusion in the
cytoplasm of the cell” [syn: inclusion body, cellular inclusion
4: the act of including
English → English (gcide)
Inclusion \In*clu"sion\, n. [L. inclusio: cf. F. inclusion. See
1. The act of including, or the state of being included;
limitation; restriction; as, the lines of inclusion of his
policy. --Sir W. Temple.
2. Something that is included.
3. (Min.) A foreign substance, either liquid or solid,
usually of minute size, inclosed in the mass of a mineral.
4. (Biol., Cytology) A small body suspended within the
cytoplasm of a cell.
5. (Logic, Math.) The relationship existing between two sets
if one is a subset of the other.