Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: In the extreme(0.00955 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to In the extreme.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: In the extreme
Extreme \Ex*treme"\, n.
1. The utmost point or verge; that part which terminates a
2. Utmost limit or degree that is supposable or tolerable;
hence, furthest degree; any undue departure from the mean;
-- often in the plural: things at an extreme distance from
each other, the most widely different states, etc.; as,
extremes of heat and cold, of virtue and vice; extremes
His parsimony went to the extreme of meanness.
3. An extreme state or condition; hence, calamity, danger,
distress, etc. “Resolute in most extremes.” --Shak.
4. (Logic) Either of the extreme terms of a syllogism, the
middle term being interposed between them.
5. (Math.) The first or the last term of a proportion or
In the extreme as much as possible. “The position of the
Port was difficult in the extreme.” --J. P. Peters.