Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Hunter(0.02201 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Hunter.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: someone who hunts game [syn: huntsman]
2: a person who searches for something; “a treasure hunter”
3: a watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the crystal [syn:
English → English (gcide)
Hunter \Hunt"er\, n.
1. One who hunts wild animals either for sport or for food; a
2. A dog that scents game, or is trained to the chase; a
hunting dog. --Shak.
3. A horse used in the chase; especially, a thoroughbred,
bred and trained for hunting.
4. One who hunts or seeks after anything, as if for game; as,
a fortune hunter a place hunter.
No keener hunter after glory breathes. --Tennyson.
5. (Zo["o]l.) A kind of spider. See Hunting spider, under
6. A hunting watch, or one of which the crystal is protected
by a metallic cover.
Hunter's room, the lunation after the harvest moon.
Hunter's screw (Mech.), a differential screw, so named from
the inventor. See under Differential.