Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Hunted(0.01124 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Hunted.
English → Indonesian (quick)
berburu, memburu, memburui
English → English (WordNet)
adj : reflecting the fear or terror of one who is hunted; “the
hopeless hunted look on the prisoner's face”; “a
glitter of apprehension in her hunted eyes” English → English (gcide)
Hunt \Hunt\ (h[u^]nt), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Hunted; p. pr. &
vb. n. Hunting.] [AS. huntian to hunt; cf. hentan to
follow, pursue, Goth. hin?an (in comp.) to seize. [root]36.
1. To search for or follow after, as game or wild animals; to
chase; to pursue for the purpose of catching or killing;
to follow with dogs or guns for sport or exercise; as, to
hunt a deer.
Like a dog, he hunts in dreams. --Tennyson.
2. To search diligently after; to seek; to pursue; to follow;
-- often with out or up; as, to hunt up the facts; to hunt
Evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
--Ps. cxl. 11.
3. To drive; to chase; -- with down, from, away, etc.; as, to
hunt down a criminal; he was hunted from the parish.
4. To use or manage in the chase, as hounds.
He hunts a pack of dogs. --Addison.
5. To use or traverse in pursuit of game; as, he hunts the
woods, or the country.
6. (Change Ringing) To move or shift the order of (a bell) in
a regular course of changes.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]