Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Hunch(0.00960 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Hunch.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: an impression that something might be the case; “he had an
intuition that something had gone wrong” [syn: intuition,
2: the act of bending yourself up together
v : arch one's back [syn: hump, hunch forward, hunch over]
English → English (gcide)
Hunch \Hunch\, n. [Perh. akin to huckle; cf. hump, hunch, bunch,
1. A hump; a protuberance.
2. A lump; a thick piece; as, a hunch of bread.
3. A push or thrust, as with the elbow.
4. A strong, intuitive impression that something will happen;
-- said to be from the gambler's superstition that it
brings luck to touch the hump of a hunchback. [Colloq. or
Slang] “Get a hunch, bet a bunch.”
Syn: presentiment, premonition. [Webster 1913 Suppl. +PJC]
Hunch \Hunch\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Hunched; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To push or jostle with the elbow; to push or thrust
2. To thrust out a hump or protuberance; to crook, as the