Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Housekeeper(0.00877 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Housekeeper.
English → English (WordNet)
n : a servant who is employed to perform domestic task in a
English → English (gcide)
Housekeeper \House"keep`er\, n.
1. One who occupies a house with his family; a householder;
the master or mistress of a family. --Locke.
2. One who does, or oversees, the work of keeping house; as,
his wife is a good housekeeper; often, a woman hired to
superintend the servants of a household and manage the
ordinary domestic affairs.
3. One who exercises hospitality, or has a plentiful and
hospitable household. [Obs.] --Sir H. Wotton.
4. One who keeps or stays much at home. [R.]
You are manifest housekeeper. --Shak.
5. A house dog. [Obs.] --Shak.