Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Horsed(0.01263 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Horsed.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since
prehistoric times [syn: Equus caballus]
2: a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
3: troops trained to fight on horseback; “500 horse led the
attack” [syn: cavalry, horse cavalry]
4: a framework for holding wood that is being sawed [syn: sawhorse,
5: a chessman in the shape of a horse's head; can move two
squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
v : provide with a horse or horses
English → English (gcide)
Horse \Horse\ (h[^o]rs), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Horsed; p. pr. &
vb. n. Horsing.] [AS. horsion.]
1. To provide with a horse, or with horses; to mount on, or
as on, a horse. “Being better horsed, outrode me.”
2. To sit astride of; to bestride. --Shak.
3. To mate with (a mare); -- said of the male.
4. To take or carry on the back; as, the keeper, horsing a
deer. --S. Butler.
5. To place on the back of another, or on a wooden horse,
etc., to be flogged; to subject to such punishment.