Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Heck(0.01011 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Heck.
English → English (WordNet)
n : a euphemism for `hell'; “Oh what the heck” English → English (gcide)
Heck \Heck\, n.
hell; -- a euphemism. Used commonly in the phrase “What the
Heck \Heck\, n. [See Hatch a half door.] [Written also
1. The bolt or latch of a door. [Prov. Eng.]
2. A rack for cattle to feed at. [Prov. Eng.]
3. A door, especially one partly of latticework; -- called
also heck door. [Prov. Eng.] --Halliwell.
4. A latticework contrivance for catching fish.
5. (Weaving) An apparatus for separating the threads of warps
into sets, as they are wound upon the reel from the
bobbins, in a warping machine.
6. A bend or winding of a stream. [Prov. Eng.]
Half heck, the lower half of a door.
Heck board, the loose board at the bottom or back of a
Heck box or Heck frame, that which carries the heck in