Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Headed(0.01146 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Headed.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
bongkol, imam, kepala, menganjuri, mengawal
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: having a heading or course in a certain direction; “westward
2: having a heading or caption; “a headed column”; “headed
notepaper” [ant: unheaded]
3: having a head or anything that serves as a head; often used
in combination; “headed bolts”; “three-headed Cerberus”;
“a cool-headed fighter pilot” [ant: headless]
4: of leafy vegetables; having formed into a head; “headed
cabbages” English → English (gcide)
Head \Head\ (h[e^]d), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Headed; p. pr. & vb.
1. To be at the head of; to put one's self at the head of; to
lead; to direct; to act as leader to; as, to head an army,
an expedition, or a riot. --Dryden.
2. To form a head to; to fit or furnish with a head; as, to
head a nail. --Spenser.
3. To behead; to decapitate. [Obs.] --Shak.
4. To cut off the top of; to lop off; as, to head trees.
5. To go in front of; to get in the front of, so as to hinder
or stop; to oppose; hence, to check or restrain; as, to
head a drove of cattle; to head a person; the wind heads a
6. To set on the head; as, to head a cask.
To head off, to intercept; to get before; as, an officer
heads off a thief who is escaping. “We'll head them off
at the pass.”To head up,
(a) to close, as a cask or barrel, by fitting a head to.
(b) To serve as the leader of; as, to head up a team of
[1913 Webster +PJC]
Headed \Head"ed\, a.
1. Furnished with a head (commonly as denoting intellectual
faculties); -- used in composition; as, clear-headed,
long-headed, thick-headed; a many-headed monster.
2. Formed into a head; as, a headed cabbage.