Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Harbor watch(0.01274 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Harbor watch.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Harbor watch
Harbor \Har"bor\ (h[aum]r"b[~e]r), n. [Written also harbour.]
[OE. herbor, herberwe, herberge, Icel. herbergi (cf. OHG.
heriberga), orig., a shelter for soldiers; herr army + bjarga
to save, help, defend; akin to AS. here army, G. heer, OHG.
heri, Goth. harjis, and AS. beorgan to save, shelter, defend,
G. bergen. See Harry, 2d Bury, and cf. Harbinger.]
1. A station for rest and entertainment; a place of security
and comfort; a refuge; a shelter.
[A grove] fair harbour that them seems. --Spenser.
For harbor at a thousand doors they knocked.
2. Specif.: A lodging place; an inn. [Obs.] --Chaucer.
3. (Astrol.) The mansion of a heavenly body. [Obs.]
4. A portion of a sea, a lake, or other large body of water,
either landlocked or artificially protected so as to be a
place of safety for vessels in stormy weather; a port or
5. (Glass Works) A mixing box for materials.
Harbor dues (Naut.), fees paid for the use of a harbor.
Harbor seal (Zo["o]l.), the common seal.
Harbor watch, a watch set when a vessel is in port; an