Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Handed(0.01194 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Handed.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : having or involving the use of hands; “a handed, tree-living
animal”; “a four-handed card game” [ant: handless]
English → English (gcide)
Hand \Hand\ (h[a^]nd), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Handed; p. pr. &
vb. n. Handing.]
1. To give, pass, or transmit with the hand; as, he handed
them the letter.
2. To lead, guide, or assist with the hand; to conduct; as,
to hand a lady into a carriage.
3. To manage; as, I hand my oar. [Obs.] --Prior.
4. To seize; to lay hands on. [Obs.] --Shak.
5. To pledge by the hand; to handfast. [R.]
6. (Naut.) To furl; -- said of a sail. --Totten.
To hand down, to transmit in succession, as from father to
son, or from predecessor to successor; as, fables are
handed down from age to age; to forward to the proper
officer (the decision of a higher court); as, the Clerk of
the Court of Appeals handed down its decision.
To hand over, to yield control of; to surrender; to deliver
Handed \Hand"ed\, a.
1. With hands joined; hand in hand.
Into their inmost bower,
Handed they went. --Milton.
2. Having a peculiar or characteristic hand.
As poisonous tongued as handed. --Shak.
Note: Handed is used in composition in the sense of having
(such or so many) hands; as, bloody-handed;
free-handed; heavy-handed; left-handed; single-handed.