Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Grange(0.01070 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Grange.
English → English (WordNet)
n : an outlying farm
English → English (gcide)
Grange \Grange\, n. [F. grange barn, LL. granea, from L. granum
grain. See Grain a kernel.]
1. A building for storing grain; a granary. [Obs.] --Milton.
2. A farmhouse, with the barns and other buildings for
And eke an officer out for to ride,
To see her granges and her bernes wide. --Chaucer.
Nor burnt the grange, nor bussed the milking maid.
3. A farmhouse of a monastery, where the rents and tithes,
paid in grain, were deposited. [Obs.]
4. A farm; generally, a farm with a house at a distance from
5. An association of farmers, designed to further their
interests, and particularly to bring producers and
consumers, farmers and manufacturers, into direct
commercial relations, without intervention of middlemen or
traders. The first grange was organized in 1867. [U. S.]