Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Grained(0.01294 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Grained.
English → Indonesian (quick)
barik-barik, bukur, butir, butir padi, gandum
English → English (WordNet)
v 1: thoroughly work in; “His hands were grained with dirt” [syn:
2: paint (a surface) to make it look like stone or wood
3: form into grains [syn: granulate]
4: become granular [syn: granulate]
n 1: a small hard particle; “a grain of sand”
2: foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
[syn: food grain, cereal]
3: used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat [syn: metric grain
4: 1/60 dram; equals an avoirdupois grain or 64.799 milligrams
5: 1/7000 pound; equals a troy grain or 64.799 milligrams
6: dry seedlike fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g.
wheat, barley, Indian corn [syn: caryopsis]
7: the direction or texture of fibers found in wood or leather
or stone or in a woven fabric; “saw the board across the
grain” English → English (gcide)
Grained \Grained\ (gr[=a]nd), a.
1. Having a grain; divided into small particles or grains;
showing the grain; hence, rough.
2. Dyed in grain; ingrained.
Persons lightly dipped, not grained, in generous
honesty, are but pale in goodness. --Sir T.
3. Painted or stained in imitation of the grain of wood,
4. (Bot.) Having tubercles or grainlike processes, as the
petals or sepals of some flowers.
Grain \Grain\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Grained (gr[=a]nd); p. pr.
& vb. n. Graining.]
1. To paint in imitation of the grain of wood, marble, etc.
2. To form (powder, sugar, etc.) into grains.
3. To take the hair off (skins); to soften and raise the
grain of (leather, etc.).