Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Gouge bit (0.01159 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Gouge bit.
English → English
Definition: Gouge bit
, n. [F. gouge. LL. gubia, guvia, gulbia, gulvia,
gulvium; cf. Bisc. gubia bow, gubioa throat.]
1. A chisel, with a hollow or semicylindrical blade, for
scooping or cutting holes, channels, or grooves, in wood,
stone, etc.; a similar instrument, with curved edge, for
2. A bookbinder's tool for blind tooling or gilding, having a
face which forms a curve.
3. An incising tool which cuts forms or blanks for gloves,
envelopes, etc. from leather, paper, etc. --Knight.
4. (Mining) Soft material lying between the wall of a vein
and the solid vein. --Raymond.
5. The act of scooping out with a gouge, or as with a gouge;
a groove or cavity scooped out, as with a gouge.
6. Imposition; cheat; fraud; also, an impostor; a cheat; a
trickish person. [Slang, U. S.]
, a boring bit, shaped like a gouge.