Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: God speed you(0.01020 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to God speed you.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: God speed you
Speed \Speed\, v. t.
1. To cause to be successful, or to prosper; hence, to aid;
to favor. “Fortune speed us!” --Shak.
With rising gales that speed their happy flight.
2. To cause to make haste; to dispatch with celerity; to
drive at full speed; hence, to hasten; to hurry.
He sped him thence home to his habitation.
3. To hasten to a conclusion; to expedite.
Judicial acts . . . are sped in open court at the
instance of one or both of the parties. --Ayliffe.
4. To hurry to destruction; to put an end to; to ruin; to
undo. “Sped with spavins.” --Shak.
A dire dilemma! either way I 'm sped.
If foes, they write, if friends, they read, me dead.
5. To wish success or god fortune to, in any undertaking,
especially in setting out upon a journey.
Welcome the coming, speed the parting guest. --Pope.
God speed you, them, etc., may God speed you; or, may you
have good speed.
Syn: To dispatch; hasten; expedite; accelerate; hurry.