Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Footman(0.01151 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Footman.
English → English (WordNet)
n : a man employed as a servant in a large establishment (as a
palace) to run errands and do chores
English → English (gcide)
Footman \Foot"man\, n.; pl. Footmen.
1. A soldier who marches and fights on foot; a foot soldier.
2. A man in waiting; a male servant whose duties are to
attend the door, the carriage, the table, etc.
3. Formerly, a servant who ran in front of his master's
carriage; a runner. --Prior.
4. A metallic stand with four feet, for keeping anything warm
before a fire.
5. (Zo["o]l.) A moth of the family Lithosid[ae]; -- so
called from its livery-like colors.