Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Foliated telluium(0.01786 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Foliated telluium.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Foliated telluium
Foliated \Fo"li*a`ted\, a.
1. Having leaves, or leaflike projections; as, a foliated
2. (Arch.) Containing, or consisting of, foils; as, a
3. (Min.) Characterized by being separable into thin plates
or folia; as, graphite has a foliated structure.
4. (Geol.) Laminated, but restricted to the variety of
laminated structure found in crystalline schist, as mica
schist, etc.; schistose.
5. Spread over with an amalgam of tin and quicksilver.
Foliated telluium. (Min.) See Nagyagite.