Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Feeder(0.01071 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Feeder.
English → Indonesian (quick)
memberi makan, menyumpal
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: an animal being fattened or suitable for fattening
2: someone who consumes food for nourishment [syn: eater]
3: a branch that flows into the main stream [syn: tributary,
affluent] [ant: distributary]
4: a machine that automatically provides a supply of some
material; “the feeder discharged feed into a trough for
the livestock” [syn: self-feeder]
English → English (gcide)
Feeder \Feed"er\, n.
1. One who, or that which, gives food or supplies
A couple of friends, his chaplain and feeder.
2. One who furnishes incentives; an encourager. “The feeder
of my riots.” --Shak.
3. One who eats or feeds; specifically, an animal to be fed
With eager feeding, food doth choke the feeder.
4. One who fattens cattle for slaughter.
5. A stream that flows into another body of water; a
tributary; specifically (Hydraulic Engin.), a water course
which supplies a canal or reservoir by gravitation or
6. A branch railroad, stage line, air route, or the like; a
side line which increases the business of the main line.
[1913 Webster +PJC]
(a) A small lateral lode falling into the main lode or
mineral vein. --Ure.
(b) A strong discharge of gas from a fissure; a blower.
8. (Mach.) An auxiliary part of a machine which supplies or
leads along the material operated upon.
9. (Steam Engine) A device for supplying steam boilers with
water as needed.