Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Facileness(0.01064 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Facileness.
English → English (gcide)
Facile \Fac"ile\a. [L. facilis, prop., capable of being done or
made, hence, facile, easy, fr. facere to make, do: cf. F.
facile. Srr Fact, and cf. Faculty.]
1. Easy to be done or performed: not difficult; performable
or attainable with little labor.
Order . . . will render the work facile and
2. Easy to be surmounted or removed; easily conquerable;
The facile gates of hell too slightly barred.
3. Easy of access or converse; mild; courteous; not haughty,
austere, or distant; affable; complaisant.
I meant she should be courteous, facile, sweet. --B.
4. Easily persuaded to good or bad; yielding; ductile to a
fault; pliant; flexible.
Since Adam, and his facile consort Eve,
Lost Paradise, deceived by me. --Milton.
This is treating Burns like a child, a person of so
facile a disposition as not to be trusted without a
keeper on the king's highway. --Prof.
5. Ready; quick; expert; as, he is facile in expedients; he
wields a facile pen. -- Fac"ile*ly, adv. --