Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Expansiveness(0.01629 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Expansiveness.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a quality characterized by magnificence of scale; “the
expansiveness of their extravagant life style was soon
2: a friendly open trait of a talkative person [syn: effusiveness]
English → English (gcide)
Expansive \Ex*pan"sive\ ([e^]ks*p[a^]n"s[i^]v), a. [Cf. F.
1. Having a capacity or tendency to expand or dilate;
diffusive; of much expanse; wide-extending; as, the
expansive force of heat; the expansive quality of air.
[WordNet sense 1]
A more expansive and generous compassion. --Eustace.
His forehead was broad and expansive. --Prescott.
2. causing expansion; as, the expansive force of heat.
[1913 Webster +PJC]
3. of much expanse; wide-extending; as, an expansive view of
4. friendly, open, and unrestrained in conversation or
discourse; -- of people; as, wine made the guest
expansive. [WordNet sense 4]
Syn: effusive, talkative.
5. characterized by exaggerated feelings of euphoria and
delusions of grandeur. [WordNet sense 3]
[WordNet 1.5] -- Ex*pan"sive*ly, adv.