Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Entireness(0.00941 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Entireness.
English → English (WordNet)
n : the state of being total; “appalled by the totality of the
destruction” [syn: entirety, totality]
English → English (gcide)
Entireness \En*tire"ness\, n.
1. The state or condition of being entire; completeness;
fullness; totality; as, the entireness of an arch or a
This same entireness or completeness. --Trench.
2. Integrity; wholeness of heart; honesty. [R.]
Entireness in preaching the gospel. --Udall.
3. Oneness; unity; -- applied to a condition of intimacy or
close association. [Obs.]
True Christian love may be separated from
acquaintance, and acquaintance from entireness.
Entirety \En*tire"ty\, n.; pl. Entireness. [OF. entieret['e].
1. The state of being entire; completeness; as, entirely of
2. That which is entire; the whole. --Bacon.