Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Enlist(0.01147 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Enlist.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
v 1: join the military
2: as of aid, help, services, or support [syn: engage]
3: engage somebody to enter the army [syn: draft, muster in]
English → English (gcide)
Enlist \En*list"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Enlisted; p. pr. & vb.
1. To enter on a list; to enroll; to register.
2. To engage for military or naval service, the name being
entered on a list or register; as, to enlist men.
3. To secure the support and aid of; to employ in advancing
interest; as, to enlist persons in the cause of truth, or
in a charitable enterprise.
Enlist \En*list"\, v. i.
1. To enroll and bind one's self for military or naval
service; as, he enlisted in the regular army; the men
enlisted for the war.
2. To enter heartily into a cause, as if enrolled.