Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Embossed(0.01039 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Embossed.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : embellished with a raised pattern created by pressure or
embroidery; “brocaded silk”; “an embossed satin”;
“embossed leather”; “raised needlework”; “raised
metalwork” [syn: brocaded, raised]
English → English (gcide)
Embossed \Em*bossed"\ (?; 115), a.
1. Formed or covered with bosses or raised figures.
2. Having a part projecting like the boss of a shield.
3. Swollen; protuberant. [Obs.] “An embossed carbuncle.”
Emboss \Em*boss"\ (?; 115), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Embossed (?;
115); p. pr. & vb. n. Embossing.] [Pref. em- (L. in) +
boss: cf. OF. embosser to swell in bunches.]
1. To raise the surface of into bosses or protuberances;
particularly, to ornament with raised work.
Botches and blains must all his flesh emboss.
2. To raise in relief from a surface, as an ornament, a head
on a coin, or the like.
Then o'er the lofty gate his art embossed
Androgeo's death. --Dryden.
Exhibiting flowers in their natural color embossed
upon a purple ground. --Sir W.