Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Dissecting(0.01528 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Dissecting.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
v 1: cut open or cut apart; “dissect the bodies for analysis”
2: make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of;
break down into components or essential features; “analyze
a specimen”; “analyze a sentence”; “analyze a chemical
compound” [syn: analyze, analyse, break down, take apart
] [ant: synthesize]
English → English (gcide)
Dissecting \Dis*sect"ing\, a.
1. Dividing or separating the parts of an animal or vegetable
body; as, a dissecting aneurism, one which makes its way
between or within the coats of an artery.
2. Of or pertaining to, or received during, a dissection; as,
a dissecting wound.
3. Used for or in dissecting; as, a dissecting knife; a
Dissect \Dis*sect"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Dissected; p. pr. &
vb. n. Dissecting.] [L. dissectus, p. p. of dissecare; dis-
+ secare to cut. See Section.]
1. (Anat.) To divide into separate parts; to cut in pieces;
to separate and expose the parts of, as an animal or a
plant, for examination and to show their structure and
relations; to anatomize.
2. To analyze, for the purposes of science or criticism; to
divide and examine minutely.
This paragraph . . . I have dissected for a sample.