Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Deeply(0.00945 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Deeply.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adv 1: to a great depth psychologically; “They felt the loss
deeply” [syn: profoundly]
2: to a great depth; “dived deeply”; “dug deep” [syn: deep]
English → English (gcide)
Deeply \Deep"ly\, adv.
1. At or to a great depth; far below the surface; as, to sink
2. Profoundly; thoroughly; not superficially; in a high
degree; intensely; as, deeply skilled in ethics.
He had deeply offended both his nobles and people.
He sighed deeply in his spirit. --Mark viii.
3. Very; with a tendency to darkness of color.
The deeply red juice of buckthorn berries. --Boyle.
4. Gravely; with low or deep tone; as, a deeply toned
5. With profound skill; with art or intricacy; as, a deeply
laid plot or intrigue.