Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Dart (0.00934 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Dart.
English → Indonesian
anak panah, lembing, melemparkan
English → English
v 1: move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart [syn: flit
2: run or move very quickly or hastily; “She dashed into the
3: move with sudden speed; “His forefinger darted in all
directions as he spoke”
n 1: a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
2: a tapered tuck made in dressmaking
3: a sudden quick movement [syn: flit
English → English
, v. i.
1. To fly or pass swiftly, as a dart.
2. To start and run with velocity; to shoot rapidly along;
as, the deer darted from the thicket.
(d[aum]rt), n. [OF. dart, of German origin; cf. OHG.
tart javelin, dart, AS. dara[eth], daro[eth], Sw. dart
dagger, Icel. darra[eth]r dart.]
1. A pointed missile weapon, intended to be thrown by the
hand; a short lance; a javelin; hence, any sharp-pointed
missile weapon, as an arrow.
And he [Joab] took three darts in his hand, and
thrust them through the heart of Absalom. --2 Sa.
2. Anything resembling a dart; anything that pierces or
wounds like a dart.
The artful inquiry, whose venomed dart
Scarce wounds the hearing while it stabs the heart.
3. A spear set as a prize in running. [Obs.] --Chaucer.
4. (Zo["o]l.) A fish; the dace. See Dace
(Zo["o]l.), a sac connected with the reproductive
organs of land snails, which contains a dart, or arrowlike
, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Darted
; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To throw with a sudden effort or thrust, as a dart or
other missile weapon; to hurl or launch.
2. To throw suddenly or rapidly; to send forth; to emit; to
shoot; as, the sun darts forth his beams.
Or what ill eyes malignant glances dart? --Pope.