Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Dangerously(0.01170 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Dangerously.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
berbahaya, gawat, menggawatkan
English → English (WordNet)
adv : in a dangerous manner; “he came dangerously close to falling
off the ledge” [syn: perilously, hazardously]
English → English (gcide)
Dangerous \Dan"ger*ous\, a. [OE., haughty, difficult, dangerous,
fr. OF. dangereus, F. dangereux. See Danger.]
1. Attended or beset with danger; full of risk; perilous;
Our troops set forth to-morrow; stay with us;
The ways are dangerous. --Shak.
It is dangerous to assert a negative. --Macaulay.
2. Causing danger; ready to do harm or injury.
If they incline to think you dangerous
To less than gods. --Milton.
3. In a condition of danger, as from illness; threatened with
death. [Colloq.] --Forby. Bartlett.
4. Hard to suit; difficult to please. [Obs.]
My wages ben full strait, and eke full small;
My lord to me is hard and dangerous. --Chaucer.
5. Reserved; not affable. [Obs.] “Of his speech dangerous.”
--Chaucer. -- Dan"ger*ous*ly, adv. --