Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Cusp(0.01511 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Cusp.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: point formed by two intersecting arcs (as from the intrados
of a Gothic arch)
2: a thin triangular flap of a heart valve [syn: leaflet]
3: small elevation on the grinding surface of a tooth
English → English (gcide)
Cusp \Cusp\ (k[u^]sp), n. [L. cuspis, -idis, point, pointed
1. (Arch.) A triangular protection from the intrados of an
arch, or from an inner curve of tracery.
2. (Astrol.) The beginning or first entrance of any house in
the calculations of nativities, etc.
3. (Astron) The point or horn of the crescent moon or other
4. (Math.) A multiple point of a curve at which two or more
branches of the curve have a common tangent.
5. (Anat.) A prominence or point, especially on the crown of
6. (Bot.) A sharp and rigid point.
Cusp \Cusp\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Cusped (k[u^]spt); p. pr. &
vb. n. Cusping.]
To furnish with a cusp or cusps.