Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Crudest(0.01330 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Crudest.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: heavy wet snow that is unsuitable for skiing
2: any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
[syn: filth, skank]
3: an ill-defined bodily ailment; “he said he had the crud and
needed a doctor” English → English (gcide)
Crude \Crude\ (kr[udd]d), a. [Compar. Cruder (-[~e]r); superl.
Crudest.] [L. crudus raw; akin to cruor blood (which flows
from a wound). See Raw, and cf. Cruel.]
1. In its natural state; not cooked or prepared by fire or
heat; undressed; not altered, refined, or prepared for use
by any artificial process; raw; as, crude flesh. “Common
crude salt.” --Boyle.
Molding to its will each successive deposit of the
crude materials. --I. Taylor.
2. Unripe; not mature or perfect; immature.
I come to pluck your berries harsh and crude.
3. Not reduced to order or form; unfinished; not arranged or
prepared; ill-considered; immature. “Crude projects.”
Crude, undigested masses of suggestion, furnishing
rather raw materials for composition. --De Quincey.
The originals of Nature in their crude
4. Undigested; unconcocted; not brought into a form to give
nourishment. “Crude and inconcoct.” --Bacon.
5. Having, or displaying, superficial and undigested
knowledge; without culture or profundity; as, a crude
6. (Paint.) Harsh and offensive, as a color; tawdry or in bad
taste, as a combination of colors, or any design or work