Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Cribbing(0.01149 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Cribbing.
English → Indonesian (quick)
tempat tidur bayi
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: baby bed with high sides [syn: cot]
2: a literal translation used in studying a foreign language
(often used illicitly) [syn: pony, trot]
3: a card game in which each player is dealt 6 cards and
discards one or two to make up the crib [syn: cribbage]
v 1: use a crib, as in an exam
2: take unauthorized (intellectual material)
3: line with beams or planks; “crib a construction hole”
[also: cribbing, cribbed]
English → English (gcide)
Crib \Crib\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Cribbed (kr[i^]bd); p. pr. &
vb. n. Cribbing.]
1. To shut up or confine in a narrow habitation; to cage; to
If only the vital energy be not cribbed or cramped.
Now I am cabin'd, cribbed, confined. --Shak.
2. To pilfer or purloin; hence, to steal from an author; to
appropriate; to plagiarize; as, to crib a line from
Child, being fond of toys, cribbed the necklace.
Cribbing \Crib"bing\ (kr?b"b?ng), n.
1. The act of inclosing or confining in a crib or in close
2. Purloining; stealing; plagiarizing. [Colloq.]
3. (Mining) A framework of timbers and plank backing for a
shaft lining, to prevent caving, percolation of water,
4. A vicious habit of a horse; crib-biting. The horse lays
hold of the crib or manger with his teeth and draws air
into the stomach with a grunting sound.