Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Corporation aggregate(0.01749 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Corporation aggregate.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Corporation aggregate
Aggregate \Ag"gre*gate\, a. [L. aggregatus, p. p.]
1. Formed by a collection of particulars into a whole mass or
The aggregate testimony of many hundreds. --Sir T.
2. (Anat.) Formed into clusters or groups of lobules; as,
3. (Bot.) Composed of several florets within a common
involucre, as in the daisy; or of several carpels formed
from one flower, as in the raspberry.
4. (Min. & Geol.) Having the several component parts adherent
to each other only to such a degree as to be separable by
5. (Zo["o]l.) United into a common organized mass; -- said of
certain compound animals.
Corporation aggregate. (Law) See under Corporation.