Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Corded(0.01321 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Corded.
English → Indonesian (quick)
bandut, kabel, kawat
English → English (WordNet)
adj : of textiles; having parallel raised lines [syn: twilled]
English → English (gcide)
Corded \Cord"ed\ (k[^o]rd"[e^]d), a.
1. Bound or fastened with cords.
2. Piled in a form for measurement by the cord.
3. Made of cords. [Obs.] “A corded ladder.” --Shak.
4. Striped or ribbed with cords; as, cloth with a corded
5. (Her.) Bound about, or wound, with cords.
Cord \Cord\ (k[^o]rd), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Corded; p. pr. &
vb. n. Cording.]
1. To bind with a cord; to fasten with cords; to connect with
cords; to ornament or finish with a cord or cords, as a
2. To arrange (wood, etc.) in a pile for measurement by the