Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Conveying(0.01177 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Conveying.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : act of transferring property title from one person to
another [syn: conveyance, conveyance of title, conveyancing]
English → English (gcide)
Convey \Con*vey"\ (k[o^]n*v[=a]"), v. t. [imp. & p. p.
Conveyed (k[o^]n*v[=a]d"); p. pr. & vb. n. Conveying.]
[OF. conveir, convoier, to escort, convoy, F. convoyer, LL.
conviare, fr. L. con- + via way. See Viaduct, Voyage, and
1. To carry from one place to another; to bear or transport.
I will convey them by sea in floats. --1 Kings v.
Convey me to my bed, then to my grave. --Shak.
2. To cause to pass from one place or person to another; to
serve as a medium in carrying (anything) from one place or
person to another; to transmit; as, air conveys sound;
words convey ideas.
3. To transfer or deliver to another; to make over, as
property; more strictly (Law), to transfer (real estate)
or pass (a title to real estate) by a sealed writing.
The Earl of Desmond . . . secretly conveyed all his
lands to feoffees in trust. --Spenser.
4. To impart or communicate; as, to convey an impression; to
Men fill one another's heads with noise and sound,
but convey not thereby their thoughts. --Locke.
5. To manage with privacy; to carry out. [Obs.]
I . . . will convey the business as I shall find
6. To carry or take away secretly; to steal; to thieve.
7. To accompany; to convoy. [Obs.] --Chaucer.
Syn: To carry; transport; bear; transmit; transfer.