Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Conference room(0.00926 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Conference room.
English → English (WordNet)
Definition: conference room
n : a room in which a conference can be held
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Conference room
Conference \Con"fer*ence\, n. [F. conf['e]rence. See Confer.]
1. The act of comparing two or more things together;
Helps and furtherances which . . . the mutual
conference of all men's collections and observations
may afford. --Hocker.
2. The act of consulting together formally; serious
conversation or discussion; interchange of views.
Nor with such free and friendly conference
As he hath used of old. --Shak.
3. A meeting for consultation, discussion, or an interchange
4. A meeting of the two branches of a legislature, by their
committees, to adjust between them.
5. (Methodist Church) A stated meeting of preachers and
others, invested with authority to take cognizance of
6. A voluntary association of Congregational churches of a
district; the district in which such churches are.
Conference meeting, a meeting for conference. Specifically,
a meeting conducted (usually) by laymen, for conference
and prayer. [U. S.]
Conference room, a room for conference and prayer, and for
the pastor's less formal addresses. [U. S.]