Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Clean breach(0.01169 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Clean breach.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Clean breach
Clean \Clean\ (kl[=e]n), a. [Compar. Cleaner (kl[=e]n"[~e]r);
superl. Cleanest.] [OE. clene, AS. cl[=ae]ne; akin to OHG.
chleini pure, neat, graceful, small, G. klein small, and
perh. to W. glan clean, pure, bright; all perh. from a
primitive, meaning bright, shining. Cf. Glair.]
1. Free from dirt or filth; as, clean clothes.
2. Free from that which is useless or injurious; without
defects; as, clean land; clean timber.
3. Free from awkwardness; not bungling; adroit; dexterous;
as, a clean trick; a clean leap over a fence.
4. Free from errors and vulgarisms; as, a clean style.
5. Free from restraint or neglect; complete; entire.
When ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt
not make clean riddance of corners of thy field.
6. Free from moral defilement; sinless; pure.
Create in me a clean heart, O God. --Ps. li. 10
That I am whole, and clean, and meet for Heaven
7. (Script.) Free from ceremonial defilement.
8. Free from that which is corrupting to the morals; pure in
tone; healthy. “Lothair is clean.” --F. Harrison.
9. Well-proportioned; shapely; as, clean limbs.
A clean bill of health, a certificate from the proper
authority that a ship is free from infection.
Clean breach. See under Breach, n., 4.
To make a clean breast. See under Breast.