Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Clap net(0.00932 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Clap net.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Clap net
Clap \Clap\ (kl[a^]p), n.
1. A loud noise made by sudden collision; a bang. “Give the
door such a clap, as you go out, as will shake the whole
2. A burst of sound; a sudden explosion.
Horrible claps of thunder. --Hakewill.
3. A single, sudden act or motion; a stroke; a blow.
What, fifty of my followers at a clap! --Shak.
4. A striking of hands to express approbation.
Unextrected claps or hisses. --Addison.
5. Noisy talk; chatter. [Obs.] --Chaucer.
6. (Falconry) The nether part of the beak of a hawk.
Clap dish. See Clack dish, under Clack, n.
Clap net, a net for taking birds, made to close or clap