Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Certified copies (0.00880 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Certified copies.
English → English
Definition: Certified copies
(k[o^]p"[y^]), n.; pl. Copies
copie, fr. L. copia abundance, number, LL. also, a
transcript; co- + the root of opes riches. See Opulent
1. An abundance or plenty of anything. [Obs.]
She was blessed with no more copy of wit, but to
serve his humor thus. --B. Jonson.
2. An imitation, transcript, or reproduction of an original
work; as, a copy of a letter, an engraving, a painting, or
I have not the vanity to think my copy equal to the
3. An individual book, or a single set of books containing
the works of an author; as, a copy of the Bible; a copy of
the works of Addison.
4. That which is to be imitated, transcribed, or reproduced;
a pattern, model, or example; as, his virtues are an
excellent copy for imitation.
Let him first learn to write, after a copy, all the
5. (print.) Manuscript or printed matter to be set up in
type; as, the printers are calling for more copy.
6. A writing paper of a particular size. Same as Bastard
See under Paper
7. Copyhold; tenure; lease. [Obs.] --Shak.
, a book in which copies are written or printed
for learners to imitate.
(Law), those which have been compared with
, those which are attested under seal of
or Office copies
, those which are made
or attested by officers having charge of the originals,
and authorized to give copies officially. --Abbot.
Syn: Imitation; transcript; duplicate; counterfeit.