Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Certified copies(0.00837 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Certified copies.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Certified copies
Copy \Cop"y\ (k[o^]p"[y^]), n.; pl. Copies (-[i^]z). [F.
copie, fr. L. copia abundance, number, LL. also, a
transcript; co- + the root of opes riches. See Opulent, and
1. An abundance or plenty of anything. [Obs.]
She was blessed with no more copy of wit, but to
serve his humor thus. --B. Jonson.
2. An imitation, transcript, or reproduction of an original
work; as, a copy of a letter, an engraving, a painting, or
I have not the vanity to think my copy equal to the
3. An individual book, or a single set of books containing
the works of an author; as, a copy of the Bible; a copy of
the works of Addison.
4. That which is to be imitated, transcribed, or reproduced;
a pattern, model, or example; as, his virtues are an
excellent copy for imitation.
Let him first learn to write, after a copy, all the
5. (print.) Manuscript or printed matter to be set up in
type; as, the printers are calling for more copy.
6. A writing paper of a particular size. Same as Bastard.
See under Paper.
7. Copyhold; tenure; lease. [Obs.] --Shak.
Copy book, a book in which copies are written or printed
for learners to imitate.
Examined copies (Law), those which have been compared with
Exemplified copies, those which are attested under seal of
Certified copies or Office copies, those which are made
or attested by officers having charge of the originals,
and authorized to give copies officially. --Abbot.
Syn: Imitation; transcript; duplicate; counterfeit.