Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Casting line(0.01020 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Casting line.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Casting line
Casting \Cast"ing\, n.
1. The act of one who casts or throws, as in fishing.
2. The act or process of making casts or impressions, or of
shaping metal or plaster in a mold; the act or the process
of pouring molten metal into a mold.
3. That which is cast in a mold; esp. the mass of metal so
cast; as, a casting in iron; bronze casting.
4. The warping of a board. --Brande & C.
5. The act of casting off, or that which is cast off, as
skin, feathers, excrement, etc.
Casting of draperies, the proper distribution of the folds
of garments, in painting and sculpture.
Casting line (Fishing), the leader; also, sometimes applied
to the long reel line.
Casting net, a net which is cast and drawn, in distinction
from a net that is set and left.
Casting voice, Casting vote, the decisive vote of a
presiding officer, when the votes of the assembly or house
are equally divided. “When there was an equal vote, the
governor had the casting voice.” --B. Trumbull.
Casting weight, a weight that turns a balance when exactly