Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Casting weight (0.01191 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Casting weight.
English → English
Definition: Casting weight
1. The act of one who casts or throws, as in fishing.
2. The act or process of making casts or impressions, or of
shaping metal or plaster in a mold; the act or the process
of pouring molten metal into a mold.
3. That which is cast in a mold; esp. the mass of metal so
cast; as, a casting in iron; bronze casting.
4. The warping of a board. --Brande & C.
5. The act of casting off, or that which is cast off, as
skin, feathers, excrement, etc.
Casting of draperies
, the proper distribution of the folds
of garments, in painting and sculpture.
(Fishing), the leader; also, sometimes applied
to the long reel line.
, a net which is cast and drawn, in distinction
from a net that is set and left.
, Casting vote
, the decisive vote of a
presiding officer, when the votes of the assembly or house
are equally divided. “When there was an equal vote, the
governor had the casting voice.”
, a weight that turns a balance when exactly