Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Cambrian(0.01107 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Cambrian.
English → English (WordNet)
adj : of or relating to or characteristic of Wales or its people
or their language; “the Welsh coast”; “Welsh syntax”
n 1: from 544 million to about 500 million years ago; marine
invertebrates [syn: Cambrian period]
2: a native or resident of Wales [syn: Welshman, Welsh]
English → English (gcide)
Primordial \Pri*mor"di*al\, a. [L. primordialis, from primordium
the first beginning; primus first + ordiri to begin a web, to
begin: cf. F. primordial.]
1. First in order; primary; original; of earliest origin; as,
primordial condition. “The primordial facts of our
intelligent nature.” --Sir W. Hamilton.
2. (Geol.) Of or pertaining to the lowest beds of the
Silurian age, corresponding to the Acadian and Potsdam
periods in American geology. It is called also Cambrian,
and by many geologists is separated from the Silurian.
3. (Biol.) Originally or earliest formed in the growth of an
individual or organ; as, a primordial leaf; a primordial
Primordial utricle (Bot.), the interior lining of a young
Cambrian \Cam"bri*an\, n.
1. A native of Cambria or Wales.
2. (Geol.) The Cambrian formation.
Cambrian \Cam"bri*an\, a.
1. (Geog.) Of or pertaining to Cambria or Wales.
2. (Geol.) Of or pertaining to the lowest subdivision of the
rocks of the Silurian or Molluscan age; -- sometimes
described as inferior to the Silurian. It is named from
its development in Cambria or Wales. See the Diagram under