Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Breeched(0.01018 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Breeched.
English → English (WordNet)
adj : dressed in trousers [syn: pantalooned, trousered]
English → English (gcide)
Breech \Breech\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Breeched; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To put into, or clothe with, breeches.
A great man . . . anxious to know whether the
blacksmith's youngest boy was breeched. --Macaulay.
2. To cover as with breeches. [Poetic]
Their daggers unmannerly breeched with gore. --Shak.
3. To fit or furnish with a breech; as, to breech a gun.
4. To whip on the breech. [Obs.]
Had not a courteous serving man conveyed me away,
whilst he went to fetch whips, I think, in my
conscience, he would have breeched me. --Old Play.
5. To fasten with breeching.