Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Bouncer(0.01154 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Bouncer.
English → Indonesian (quick)
pembuat, tukang pukul
English → English (WordNet)
n : a person whose duty is to throw troublemakers out of a bar
or public meeting [syn: chucker-out]
English → English (gcide)
Bouncer \Boun"cer\, n.
1. One who bounces; a large, heavy person who makes much
noise in moving.
2. A boaster; a bully. [Collog.] --Johnson.
3. A bold lie; also, a liar. [Collog.] --Marryat.
4. Something big; a good stout example of the kind.
The stone must be a bouncer. --De Quincey.
5. a person employed by a tavern, nightclub, or other place
of public meeting, to eject persons who become violent or