Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Bolting hutch(0.00797 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Bolting hutch.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Bolting hutch
Hutch \Hutch\, n. [OE. hucche, huche, hoche, F. huche, LL.
1. A chest, box, coffer, bin, coop, or the like, in which
things may be stored, or animals kept; as, a grain hutch;
a rabbit hutch.
2. A measure of two Winchester bushels.
3. (Mining) The case of a flour bolt.
(a) A car on low wheels, in which coal is drawn in the
mine and hoisted out of the pit.
(b) A jig for washing ore.
Bolting hutch, Booby hutch, etc. See under Bolting,
Bolting \Bolt"ing\, n.
1. A sifting, as of flour or meal.
2. (Law) A private arguing of cases for practice by students,
as in the Inns of Court. [Obs.]
Bolting cloth, wire, hair, silk, or other sieve cloth of
different degrees of fineness; -- used by millers for
sifting flour. --McElrath.
Bolting hutch, a bin or tub for the bolted flour or meal;
(fig.) a receptacle.