Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Barge(0.00990 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Barge.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on
canals) [syn: flatboat, hoy, lighter]
v 1: push one's way; “she barged into the meeting room” [syn: thrust ahead
, push forward]
2: transport by barge on a body of water
English → English (gcide)
Barge \Barge\, n. [OF. barge, F. berge, fr. LL. barca, for
barica (not found), prob. fr. L. baris an Egyptian rowboat,
fr. Gr. ?, prob. fr. Egyptian: cf. Coptic bari a boat. Cf.
Bark a vessel.]
1. A pleasure boat; a vessel or boat of state, elegantly
furnished and decorated.
2. A large, roomy boat for the conveyance of passengers or
goods; as, a ship's barge; a charcoal barge.
3. A large boat used by flag officers.
4. A double-decked passenger or freight vessel, towed by a
5. A large omnibus used for excursions. [Local, U.S.]